Saturday, December 6th, was David's work's employee family Christmas brunch with Santa. We attended this last year and the kids were anticipating the fun time again. Unfortunately, David had to work that day, but he was able to sneak over, on his lunch break, and play with us for a little while. There are more pictures, that someone else took, but I haven't got them yet. My camera battery died so most of the pics are from MacKenzie's camera. Sophie didn't want anything to do with Santa and wouldn't even sit with her siblings to wait for her gift.
">
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm totally copying this Santa slideshow thing for my own blog. Trying to do the same with the December catch up. Feels like I was so out of touch for a while! Back to the blog world, full force now. :)
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!
Post a Comment