Monday, October 12, 2009

6 Months!

Wow, 6 whole months since I last blogged... Our lives are just as busy as ever. In fact, I think we are busier than we've ever been. I admit, I've never been a good blogger, and now with the world of Facebook, it seems that this avenue of keeping in touch with distant loved ones has been replaced. That being said, there are still those not on Facebook that have missed our blog and have asked that I continue to post. It will take some time and effort on my part, but I'll give it a go!
It's late now, so I'll dream about how to catch this project up, and we'll see what kind of progress I can make this week. I hope everyone had a Happy Columbus Day. I was blessed with the opportunity to work Monday. A pay period that originally had only eight hours has turned into thirty-two hours with twelve on the midnight shift and one holiday. That is a true blessing!

Philippians 4:19 "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

Our faith walk continues, our family is growing, - We literally have two birthdays in the upcoming week! - and God's blessings abound. We are blessed to experience His glory in our household and in the magnificence of this stunning fall season. In the days ahead, I'll post photos showing how our family has been experiencing His beautiful world.

No comments: