Saturday, August 30, 2008

New place, new name...

So my typepad subscription ran out and instead of renewing, I've moved us to a free blog site. We'll see how it goes... So I know you haven't "seen" us in a while so I'll start out with a family pic taken a few weeks ago on one of our mini adventures. Not bad for a self-timer shot!







As you can see, everyone is growing up. MacKenzie will start the 2nd grade Tuesday, Jacob will start Kindergarten, and Sydney will start public preschool the following week.


However, the upcoming school year is not what is filling our thoughts, Gustav is...



You know, we have many loved ones in the path of this storm. We pray for their safety, and ask for your prayers as well, for all of those already affected and those who will be affected by Gustav.


1 comment:

WILDBLUESbysus said...

Been thinking of you and praying that your mom and family will weather the hurricane well.
With love,
Susan