Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm going to post one last fall foliage shot as fall has definitely departed. This tree is on our route between home and school. Love it!

Alright, enough of that... The leaves have all fallen, and we saw our first snowflakes of winter yesterday. The kids are transitioning into bundling up for outside play now. Jacob especially is resistant to this as his normal "uniform" consists of shorts and t-shirts. Here's some pics of them late one afternoon in the backyard:




Notice Sydney's hip action. I have no idea where that came from, but we're seeing a lot of it these days.
Now for some Halloween pics. Yes, I know Halloween as passed, but I never shared our pictures. The first two I took before Jacob & MacKenzie went to school that day. We spent the evening trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Sophie was a hoot. I laughed soooo hard! She loved everyone's costumes and had the deepest belly laugh as she would point and say, "Oh my gosh!" The funniest part was when she finally realized, after about the fifth house, that people were putting candy in her bucket. She didn't have a clue. She practically started screaming with excitement at that point. She would then charm people with a sweet thank you and blow kisses after she got her candy. Of course, they would then give her more. It was getting absolutely ridiculous! At the end end of the night, she had the most candy. We had no idea how heavy that pumpkin bucket was, and she carried it without one complaint.





No comments: