Monday, 10/13, Columbus Day, we were all six home with no obligations. That's right, no school and no work. Columbus Day around here is a real holiday, like Mardi Gras down south. Better yet we had gorgeous weather predicted so we made plans to get out and enjoy nature.
MacKenzie and I started the day by making homemade pumpkin cranberry muffins. She is working on her "Make it, Eat it" try it badge for Brownies.
Meanwhile, David planned our route to the North Quabbin region of Massachusetts to view some waterfalls. We packed our lunches and our cooler and headed out!
**NOTE** I also included the direct link to the slideshow for those who can not view the pics on this blog site.
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/PamsMakingMemories/?action=view¤t=ecb12e2c.pbw



1 comment:
I LOVE the fall slide show and all of the colors! We sure don't get that kind of a show here in SE Texas. WHy ever did you leave?!?!? Ha, ha!
Post a Comment