This is a view of my kitchen counter top as I prepare for bed. A little kitchen fairy mentioned that she might want to make something for breakfast, so let me help her out... I'll let you know what we find when we wake.
I should be sleeping, but I'm not. What's new? I should be posting pics from last week, but I'm not. What's new? However, I am blogging. That's a start! Today was my Wednesday Women's Bible study. This continues to be such an uplifting time in my week. I am so glad that we have the opportunity to meet. I'm blessed by the study and the fellowship between these women that I may not have ever had a chance to really know. We are still early, but already deep in our Believing God study. Thoughts to ponder, to hold on to, from today's message: "Everything is possible for him who believes." Mark 9:23
I see the work He's doing in my own life, and in my household situation. I'm Believing God. As I thank God for His blessings, they are all around me, I also thank Him for blessing others. Amy, I read your blog, and am glad you recognized and received God's blessing also.
Today I acted as "facilitator" in our small group time as our leader was unable to come. I have been trusting these women with information about personal struggles and how God is revealing Himself to me. I pray that as I open up to them that they will also be comfortable to share and be energized by each other as they recognize God's hand in their own situations. I believe He has brought us together for a divine purpose. Did I already tell you? I'm believing God.



2 comments:
Yea! I'm glad your enjoying that study. Last summer we did Beth's study on the the Fruit of the Spirit. She does get DEEP fast. But, it is always so good. Keep sharing and the other ladies will open up. It's about getting a comfort level with being vulnerable. But, God will work on them through you and your sharing. It will be in my prayers.
Oh, and I can't wait to find out what was for breakfast?!?!
Post a Comment