Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sydney's 1st Day of Pre-School

Sydney started school today. She will go to public pre-school Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons from 12:45-3:30. I don't particularly care for the schedule as it's right in the middle of nap time for Sophie, but that's the slot we were assigned. I do have her on a waiting list for morning classes though.

Sydney, like Jacob, has been looking forward to school all summer. If you ask her what happens in the fall she says, "I start school!" She insisted that I pack her a lunch, in her lunchbox, even though her class starts after lunch. Today is her day, so I obliged. We left a little early so she could eat in the car, because she couldn't eat out of her lunchbox at home... Of course when it was time to leave, a heavy rain was falling so it was a bit cumbersome traveling with a sleeping baby, umbrellas, first day of school paperwork, and camera. Please notice her outfit, that she picked out herself this morning. You'll see her usual layered look, with an additional skirt sticking out from underneath her dress. That's Sydney, our fashion plate.





No comments: