Today was such a beautiful day. Fiona called to invite us to the lake with her and Courtney. However, I was just getting ready to put Sophie down for a nap. She asked if Sydney could come then to keep Courtney company. Let me tell you, you've never seen a child move so fast. Sydney was dressed in her bathing suit and ready to go with her little straw purse and dry panties in a matter of seconds. Those girls are two peas in a pod. Soooo cute! Thank you Fiona!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Today was Jacob's first day of Kindergarten. He has been anxiously waiting for this day for weeks. He knew he started on Thursday, so for the past few weeks he would say, "What day is it?" If I answered, "Thursday," then the next question was, "Do I go to school today?" Like MacKenzie, he was quick to ditch me and my camera to join the other students. I was able to snap a couple of pics, but not much... After school, I asked him how things went. All I got was, "I drank all of my milk." Good boy.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment